- Milan are unbeaten against SPAL in Serie A games since June 1957 (their only loss against the Estensi in 34 games played): securing 15 wins and seven draws.
- Milan have lost just 3% of their Serie A games against SPAL: this is their best ratio against a single Serie A opponent (min. 12 clashes).
- Milan have failed to score in their last four successive Serie A games: their joint-worst run since 1930 (six games).
- Milan have won just one of their last four Serie A home games, without scoring a goal three times in that period (D1 L2) - They have won six of their previous seven games at home (D1).
- SPAL are on 9-game wait for a top-flight win (D5 L4): their joint-longest run since May 1964.
- SPAL have won just one of their last eight Serie A away games (D1 L6), failing to score in three of those matches.
- Milan's Suso has provided eight assists this term, more than any other Serie A player. SPAL's Lazzari is the second in the ranking with five assists.
- SPAL have conceded the most goals from corners in Serie A this season (six) - while only Milan have yet to score from a corner in the current season.
Milan's Patrick Cutrone scored his first Serie A brace against SPAL last February. - He’s only managed to score as many Serie A goals as he has against SPAL (in one app) versus Fiorentina (three apps, two goals) and Roma (three apps, two goals).
- SPAL striker Alberto Paloschi made his first seven Serie A appearances and scored his first two Serie A goals whilst with Milan – however among the sides faced more than 10 times in the competition, the Rossoneri are the only one that he’s never scored.