- Inter have won their last three Serie A games against Chievo with an aggregate score of 10-2, including 5-0 in the reverse fixture last season.
- Chievo have gained only one point in the last 13 Serie A games against teams from Lombardia: 1-1 against Atalanta in September 2017.
- Four of Chievo's five wins against Inter in the Italian top-flight have come at the Bentegodi - the last one in August 2016.
- With Domenico Di Carlo on the bench, Chievo are still unbeaten in Serie A this season: four draws in a row, with only two goals conceded.
- In the last six matchdays, Inter have never repeated the same result twice (winning in their last game against Udinese).
- Chievo are one of only two teams in Serie A 2018/19 (alongside Genoa) yet to find the net with substitute.
- Inter are the only team in Serie A this season yet to gain a point from a trailing situation: four defeats out of four.
- Inter's Ivan Perisic has scored five goals in his last three A games against Chievo – the Croatian have not scored in his last 12 league appearances and could equal his longest drought in Serie A (13 between 2015 and 2016).
- Inter striker Mauro Icardi has scored five goals in his last six Serie A games against Chievo, finding the net with nine of his last 11 shots on target in the league.
- Domenico Di Carlo has never won against Inter in 12 previous Serie A games: eight losses and four draws.
Chievo: Sorrentino - Bani, Rossettini, Barba - Depaoli, Rigoni, Hetemaj, Kiyine - Giaccherini - Meggiorini, Pellissier.
Inter: Handanovic - Vrsaljko, de Vrij, Skriniar, D'Ambrosio - Nainggolan, Brozovic, Joao Mario - Politano, Icardi, Perisic.
For more news, views and features, visit our homepage.