- Manchester City have won five of their last six home top-flight meetings with Wolves (D1), since a 2-3 defeat in December 1979.
- Wolves have picked up one win in their last 10 matches with Man City in all competitions (D3 L6), a 2-1 win at Molineux in the Premier League in October 2010.
- Manchester City are unbeaten in their last 34 home Premier League games against newly promoted sides (W30 D4) since a 0-2 defeat to Reading in February 2007 under Stuart Pearce.
- Manchester City haven’t kept a clean sheet in any of their last six Premier League home games, their longest run without one at the Etihad since a run of eight ending in December 2015.
- Manchester City have scored at least twice in each of their last 12 Premier League home games. Only four teams have ever had a longer such run, most recently Man City themselves between September 2017 and February 2018 (13).
- Wolves have lost seven of their last eight top-flight games played on Monday (W1), including all three such games in the Premier League.
- Wolves have won nine points from their seven games against ‘big six’ sides this season (W2 D3 L2), more than any other side outside of those six clubs.
- Wolves are one of only two clubs in Pep Guardiola’s managerial career he has faced more than once but never beaten (P2 W0 D2 L0), along with Celtic.
- If David Silva plays it will be his 267th Premier League appearance – more than any other Manchester City player in the competition’s history.
- Coming into this weekend, Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero has had a hand in 12 home goals in the Premier League this season (8 goals, 4 assists), more than any other player in the competition.