- Napoli have won their last nine Serie A matches against SPAL: it is their longest consecutive winning-streak against a single opponent in the top-flight.
- SPAL won only 20% of Serie A matches away from home against Napoli (three of 15), the last in March 1961 (D2, L10).
- Napoli are unbeaten in their last 15 Serie A games against Emilian opponents (W12, D3); in the period they have netted 42 goals (2.8 on average per match).
- Napoli have won three Serie A games in a row - the last time they won four consecutive league matches in the same league season was back in February 2018.
- Napoli are unbeaten in their last 13 home league games (W10, D3), the last time they went unbeaten at home in at least 14 Serie A matches in a row was back in September 2016 (22 in that case).
- SPAL are winless in their last seven league games (D4, L3), the last time they haven’t won in eight Serie A games in a row was back in February 2018.
- Napoli are the team to have netted the most goals in the last 15 minutes of games (12) in the current Serie A campaign, on the other hand SPAL are the only team to have not scored in the same period.
- Among current SPAL players, five have scored against Napoli in Serie A in the past (Floccari, Paloschi, Schiattarella, Petagna and Viviani, for a total of 11 goals) – however, none of these goals were netted at San Paolo.
- Lorenzo Insigne hasn’t found the net in the last five league games, he scored seven goals in the previous 10 in the current Serie A campaign. The last time he did not score in six consecutive league games was back in February 2018.
- Napoli’s José Callejón has not found the net in the last 13 league games, his second longest streak without goal in his Serie A career after 26 games between 2015 and 2016.
Napoli: Meret, Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Ghoulam, Callejon, Rog, Hamsik, Zielinski, Insigne, Mertens
Spal: Gomis, Fares, Djourou, Cionek, Bonifazi; Kurtic, Valdifiori, Schiattarella, Lazzari; Paloschi, Antenucci
For more news, views and features, visit our homepage.