- Inter have won six of their last seven league meetings against Udinese (L1); however they lost their most recent home match against them (1-3 in December 2017).
- Inter have only won two of their last seven Serie A home matches against Udinese (D1 L4).
- Inter have won only one of their last four league games (D1 L2) after having won each of the previous seven.
- Inter have won each of their last five home league matches: the last time the Nerazzurri won more in a row in a single Serie A season was back in February 2017 (eight).
- Udinese have lost more Serie A games in 2018 than any other side (W6 D8 L21).
Udinese have won only one of their seven Serie A away games this season (D3 L3), against Chievo in September.
- Inter have made the most open play crosses in Serie A this season (337, at least 39 more than any other side), while only Sampdoria (117) and Parma (136) have made fewer than Udinese (180).
- Udinese are the only side in Serie A this season to have fired more shots from outside the box than from inside the box (92/180 – 51%).
- Mauro Icardi has scored six goals and delivered two assists in eight Serie A games for Inter against Udinese; only in his first such meeting has he not been involved in a goal (0-0 in March 2014).
- Udinese striker Kevin Lasagna has found the net in three of his four Serie A games at the Meazza, two against Inter and one against AC Milan.