- Napoli have won six of their last seven Serie A games against Torino (D1), scoring at least two goals in each match (22 in total, 3.1 on average for match).
- Torino’s last win against Napoli at the San Paolo in Serie A was back in May 2009 (1-2 goals by Rosina and Bianchi) – in the last six home league games against the Granata, the Partenopei have won four (D2).
- Napoli haven’t conceded in their last three Serie A games, the last time they kept four clean sheets in a row was back in November 2015.
- No other team have drawn nil-nil more than Torino (4) in the current Serie A campaign – on the other hand, Napoli have drawn 0-0 in two of their last three league games.
- Torino haven’t conceded goals in their last three Serie A games, the last time they kept four clean sheets in a row was back in April 1988.
- Only Juventus (68) have conceded fewer shots on target than Torino (80) and Napoli (81) in the current Serie A campaign.
- The last eight Torino goals in Serie A have been scored by eight different players, five of them from defenders.
- Torino striker Andrea Belotti has scored more goals against Napoli than any other current Serie A side (five goals in seven starts).
- Napoli’s Dries Mertens has been directly involved in 10 goals in his last five Serie A appearances against Torino (six goals and four assists).
- Torino’s Cristian Ansaldi has been directly involved in four goals in 11 league games in 2018/19 (two goals and two assists) – a joint-record for him in a single Serie A campaign.